- A few pieces of the roasted green garlic can be served on each plate or it can be roughly chopped and served as a side dish. Roasted green garlic can be added to any recipe.
- Tastes great with any chicken or meat dish.
1 bunch green garlic
1. Wash the green garlic. Cut off the roots and the tough ends of the leaves. Dry on a paper towel.
2. Lay the whole garlic pieces on a baking sheet. Toss with a bit of oil. Sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper.
3. Lightly oil your grill pan or the outside grill.
4. Place on the hot grill and cook until tender and starts to brown. Turn the garlic halfway through cooking.
Since I love the flavor that grilling gives to vegetables, I grilled a batch of green garlic while it was in season so I could provide a different accompaniment for my dinner.